When using the red light in fat tissues allows fats to break down. Fats then turned to carbon dioxide, which we expel from our bodies by urinating, defecating, and breathing out. You don't need intense lasers to blow up and remove fat cells. You also may not need to perform liposuction or other surgery to remove extra fat. And primary LEDs can help minimize weight. You only need the suitable wavelengths between 630 and 680 nm during a Red Light Therapy session to do the job.
It does wonders for your skin.
Red Light Therapy for skin penetrates various skin layers to promote cellular development and increase the blood flow to the skin's surface. Increased blood supply to the region ensures more nutrients and oxygen to fuel the skin cells. It also contributes to the development of fibroblasts and collagen, which helps correct and avoid such skin conditions.
The application of red light treatment results in a healthier and glowing complexion and maintains a darker skin tone. It helps to correct sun damage caused by years of neglect.
Increased blood pressure often reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It works well in minimizing Crow's wings, and it helps soften the laugh lines and wrinkles of the forehead!
It also hastens the skin's ability to repair blemishes such as acne or minor wounds or scrapes. Apart from that, it also encourages the repair and construction of capillaries to minimize flushing or redness. Red light treatment also repairs and lightens the signs and wounds of the stretch.
Its applications range from skincare to weight management.
Since Red Light Therapy can help speed up the healing ability of the skin, you can use it to treat a few medical issues, including the following:
- Acne and inflammation: While Red Light Therapy is not used to destroy acne-causing bacteria, it can reduce the inflammation caused by acne. Red and Infrared lights enter the skin at various stages and power the cells to rebuild the skin from inside. It restores the tissues of the skin that the acne has damaged. It leads to quicker healing of the acne and removes more skin trauma, leading to acne scars' pitting. On the other hand, LED Light Therapy has scientifically shown to starve off P. acnes bacteria, the most prevalent cause of acne.
- Bites: Owing to red light's power to improve healing, bite wounds or punctures to the skin can be healed more rapidly due to increased blood supply to the body.
- Bruises: Bruises are caused by blood leaking to the skin's tissues, either by overt trauma or damaged capillaries. Since the blood cannot get out of the body without a crack in the tissue, it gives out a bluish shade, which we also call a bruise. Red light therapy will provide nutrient-rich blood sources to the region more efficiently to restore and help develop new capillaries.
- Minor burns: Red Light Therapy for skin does not release heat so that it does not contribute to the harm that burns. What that would do is improve the blood flow to the region so that our body's normal defenses and healing processes will function better.
- Cuts, scrapes, and wounds: As described above, increased blood supply to the region helps speed up the body's ability to heal spontaneously.
- Dry skin and psoriasis: You can use the Red Light Therapy for skin to penetrate the thickened scaly skin and stimulate the skin cells. Once the blood supply to the skin's surface increases, more nutrients are distributed to the area. It ensures that the skin's nourishment comes first. Oxygen-rich blood flows to the treated areas and improved hydration thanks to the adequate blood supply.
- Scars and stretch marks: Stretch marks are caused by saggy skin, resulting from weight loss or aging. Collagen depletion from the body results in loose, stretchy, and sluggish skin. Red Light Therapy helps promote the production of collagen and thereby stops the further growth of stretch marks. It also tends to lighten and minimize scars and even the overall skin color.
- Sun damage: Red light is a superstar to fix sun impact. UV-free LED lamps provide red light therapy efficiently and quickly. The red light wavelength activates cellular activity to help reverse sun damage. It will make age spots brighter.
- Wrinkles: Because of the lack of collagen, the lines tend to creep on our heads (or neck). Red light treatment helps improve collagen and fibroblasts' development to correct these unsightly tell-tale symptoms of aging better. It works behind the eyes' folds, the nose's wrinkles, the lines of humor, and the crow's foot.
It quickly alleviates pain discomfort.
Red Light Therapy hastens the healing of wounds and trauma to the body and decreases inflammation. It may increase the range of joint motion, which is a common issue for people with inflammation, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and other types of joint pain. It also tends to reduce the discomfort of those who have fibromyalgia.
It stimulates hair development.
Besides working on the skin, it even works on the hair! You don't need laser lights to promote the development of your hair follicle. The right amount of red light wavelength is enough to help your hair rise! There are several aspects to consider in the growth of growing hair. The key is to get clear red light reflected by the follicle of the scalp. Wavelengths between 630-670 nanometers prove to be the most effective in absorption and induce a normal biological reaction to promote hair growth.
Now, once the hair follicle has already collapsed, you cannot consume the detectable red light. Very bad there are no known remedies for resurrecting dead hair follicles.
Progress in growing hair often depends on how early you start therapy. The sooner it is finished, the better the results. The kind of hair loss is also significant.
Red light hair loss treatment is recommended for people who have transient hair loss due to surgical side effects, stress, surgery, or other hair loss disorders, such as male baldness or menopause.
Now, don't fear that it will stimulate hair growth in undesirable areas. If there are no hair follicles in the places requiring treatment, there will be no hair growth. Your facial hair would not thicken. It usually takes over 2 to 3 months to see Red Light Therapy's substantial effects on the hair's recurrence. Be diligent, and don't forget to do the treatment every day with the best outcomes.
It can help treat rosacea.
This drug-free and chemical-free medication have no recorded adverse effects that make it an acceptable treatment choice for rosacea. It is non-invasive and safe for everyday use.
The visible red light will improve the ability of the skin to cure itself by 200 percent. The skin absorbs the red light that will allow the skin cells to repair themselves. It may increase blood supply and provide oxygen to areas that require rehabilitation and healing.
Since red light can reach the skin, it can cure rosacea-related acne without chemicals that make the skin more susceptible. It has no downtime, and it's a convenient and painless way to handle rosacea.
The various red light wavelengths effectively decrease inflammation and reduce redness, swelling, and skin tenderness. It can control redness or flushing and promote the regeneration of the skin from inside.
It helps manage your weight.
While it is difficult to lose weight by merely shining red lights on the body's fatty areas, research proves it. Red light makes it easy for people to shed weight, and it allows fat cells to empty their contents, making it possible for the body to eliminate fats.
However, if you do not make the requisite behavioral adjustments to help your weight loss, you will not appreciate the outcome. If you manage to gorge on fatty treats and fast food, you'll hold more liquid, and you'll feel bloated. Unhealthy food also contributes to body fat and weight gain.
Indeed, red light therapy has many applications in multiple health conditions linked to the skin and other body areas. It is a safe investment because it can fix cosmetic issues and hastens the healing of wounds, relieves pain, recovers hair, manages rosacea, sheds weight, and postpones the aging process.