Terms & Conditions
Please reference our product warranty page for the full terms of our warranty.
OUR BUSINESS NAME & CREDIT CARD CHARGES
Charges to your credit card for products that you order from this website will show on your statement as Bestqool, Inc. However some credit card companies abbreviate the name.
We offer the following pre-payment options:
- American Express
- Bank or Cashier’s Check
Since we build all fixtures to order, we will debit your credit card for the full purchase amount when you submit your order.
If you pay for your order with PayPal, PayPal will immediately debit your PayPal account for the full purchase amount.
If you pay by Bank or Cashier’s Check, simply mail your check to our address. Once we receive the payment, we will start production on your order.
We are unable to accept COD orders at this time.
Charges will be invoiced in US dollars and will be converted to your local currency by your credit card company. Pricing is only guaranteed to be accurate in US dollars.
SHIPPING & HANDLING COSTS
We will accept International orders from most countries. We can ship to you via FedEx, DHL and USPS. Duties and brokerage charges may be assessed by your counties customs service and the shipping company, and these charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Shipping costs are based on current rates as published by the specific shipping carrier. To determine the cost to ship your order, simply add items to the cart.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
We will make every effort to ship your order within the lead time projection provided on our website. However we are unable to guarantee any specific lead/delivery time.
Standard process time: 7-10 business days
Priority Process time: 3-5 business days
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
From time-to-time we may offer discounted or free shipping based on the purchase value of your order. Our discounted/free shipping offer is only available for orders placed on our website.
Duties, import fees, or taxes assessed by your country’s customs service or customs brokerage fees that are assessed by the carrier are the responsibility of the customer and are not covered by our discounted/free shipping offer.
Since all lighting systems depreciate with use (including the sun), Bestqool does not accept returns on any lighting products. Replacements will be provided in accordance with our Warranty Policy for defective units.
For warranty replacements, please send an email to email@example.com for complete instructions. If approved, our team will issue an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) and replacement product will be sent out upon receipt of the defective units. Bestqool will either replace or repair the defective unit based upon our discretion. Items returned without an RMA number will be rejected and returned to sender. Customers requesting an advance replacement will be required to provide payment information for a replacement unit which Bestqool will keep as a pending charge for the original cost of the item. Once we receive the defective item, the unit will be examined for accessories and physical damage. If after review all accessories are present and the unit is in “good” condition, then the pending charge will be voided. If Bestqool does not receive the defective unit back within 30 days from the shipment of the replacement, we will formally charge your credit card and the replacement unit will be yours to keep. Exemptions apply.
Written quotes (mailed, emailed or faxed) may have modified return/exchange conditions that will supersede this return/exchange policy.
If we have not started production on your order, you can cancel without penalty. Once we start production, orders may not be cancelled. To cancel an order, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bestqool’s sole obligation for products that prove to be defective by Bestqool own evaluation tests will be to repair or replace the products. Outside of our published warranty, Bestqool gives no warranty either expressed or implied and specifically disclaims all other warranties, including warranties for merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Bestqool liability exceed the buyers purchase price. Nor shall Bestqool be liable for any indirect or consequential damage. Notice of possible defective products must be made within 30 days of delivery. This warranty does not apply to products that have been subject to misuse including, but not limited to; the application of a reverse voltage to LEDs, static discharge, overheating, water submersion, accident, modifications, or alteration which makes it impossible for Bestqool technicians to test the product. All product warranties are void if the LED fixtures have been opened by the customer.
Further, products sold by Bestqool are not authorized for use as critical components in life support devices, systems, nor in medical operating room or life rescue equipment. A critical component is any component of a life support device, system or medical/rescue equipment whose failure to perform can be reasonably expected to cause failure or malfunction of the life support device, system or medical operating room/life rescue equipment.
Bestqool is not responsible for the indirect exchange or resale of products to territories that are recognized under Federal or International trade embargos.
Our LED lighting products are extremely bright. Customer should not stare directly into any of the lights. Customer should only use Light Therapy LED fixtures under a licensed doctor’s supervision. Bestqool, NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ASSOCIATED WITH USING THE LED LIGHTING PRODUCTS.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under USA and other copyright laws, and is the property of Bestqool. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Bestqool, Inc. Copyright (c) 2020, Bestqool, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Bestqool or purchasing Bestqool products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Bestqool or to purchase Bestqool products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Bestqool. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Bestqool used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bestqool.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & PRODUCT INFORMATION
Product information and specifications supplied on this website is based on information published by the respective product manufacturers and is provided for reference only. Bestqool, NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER LOSSES ARISING OUT OF ERRORS OR OMMISSIONS ON THEIR WEBSITE OR ON ANY PRINTED DOCUMENTATION PUBLISHED BY Bestqool, INC.
It is expressly understood that any technical advice furnished (via email, telephone, blog or any other form of communication) by Bestqool or any of its employees with reference to the use of electronic products is given gratis and Bestqool assumes no obligations or liability for the advice given or the results obtained. All such advice is given and accepted at the buyer’s risk. If you are not experienced with the use of high powered LEDs and electronics, then we highly recommend that you engage an experienced electronics technician or engineer to provide you with assistance. Bestqool, NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER LOSSES ARISING OUT OF ANY ADVICE PROVIDED.
Bestqool products are not designed or intended for use in connection with the illegal manufacturing, cultivation, or production of controlled substances. Our products are intended for commercial horticultural and research uses in accordance with applicable law. The lawful and proper use of our products is a condition of their sale.
Any improper use of the Bestqool products voids the warranty otherwise provided. Any illegal use of our products could subject the user to severe fines, penalties and/or imprisonment under the law of your jurisdiction. All comments and testimonials presented, in any form, by customers are not the representations of, nor do they represent the opinions of, the manufacturers.
You acknowledge that neither Bestqool, nor any of its agents, affiliates, directors, employees and associates may be held liable, responsible or accountable for any type of damage, litigation or other legal action, which may arise either from your legal or illegal use of Bestqool products, websites, or consultation, and under no circumstances will you be eligible for any form of compensation from the aforementioned.
We reserve the right to amend and update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Terms & Conditions were last updated on January 25, 2019.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We only use or disclose your personal information for the reasons it’s collected, for other purposes you consent to, or when it is required or allowed by law. This may include sharing personal information with reinsurers, with our agents or representatives or with our service providers. In some cases, and where allowed by law, your personal information may be provided to these people, organizations, service providers and Bestqool employees in jurisdictions other than where it was collected and would therefore be subject to the laws of those jurisdictions. We will not share your personal information, without your consent, with any organization outside our group of companies for the purpose of that organization marketing its products or services to you.
- In some cases, and where allowed by law, we may share your information within the Bestqool group of companies in order to provide you with offers for other products or services. You may opt out of receiving those offers.
- We may analyze your information to better understand your needs and what products, services, and promotions may be of interest to you.
- We will keep your personal information only as long as needed to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected or as required or allowed by law.
- We aim to keep our records of your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.
- We will protect personal information with security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, release, modification or use.
- We are responsible for personal information in our possession, including information transferred to service providers who perform duties on our behalf. When we share personal information with our service providers, they must protect it in ways that are consistent with our privacy policies and practices.
OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT
- We are committed to handling the personal information under our control with care. We have designated individuals who are responsible for monitoring our ongoing compliance with these Corporate Privacy Principles.
- We will make information about our privacy policies and practices for managing your personal information available to you.
- Upon your written request, we will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information and a description of its use or disclosure, as required or permitted by law. You may also verify the accuracy and completeness of your information, and request that it be amended or deleted, if appropriate or permitted by law.